Our vision, mission, values and promise
Everything we do is about valuing and supporting people with a learning disability, their support networks and associated professionals.
Our vision is a world where everyone with a learning disability has opportunities to access good quality housing that meets their needs.
Our mission is to help people with a learning disability find a quality home around which they can build their lives.
- Caring: we support our tenants and colleagues and help them to achieve goals.
- Listening: we involve tenants in the review and design of housing services.
- Honesty: we build trust with tenants and families with fairness.
- Reliable: we are dependable and trusted to keep our standards and commitments.
- Creative: we work together in many different ways for great results.
Our promise is our value-based approach to working with and alongside people with a learning disability. It is central to our daily work practices and our overall customer service delivery. Our aim is to achieve the highest standards of service delivery for both the tenants whose needs we serve and others we come into contact with. The Golden Lane Housing values underpin our promise.