Supporting you with your tenancy
New tenancies will be completed in lots of ways, for example through telephone calls or video calls such as Skype. We are carrying out some visits to tenants homes where this can be done safely, for example outdoors in a garden.
If you have recently moved into a new home your housing officer will be in contact within 14 days that is the same as 2 weeks, to see how you are doing.
Golden Lane Housing will:
- talk to you about what it means to be a tenant
- keep in contact with you and the people who support you
- give you information that is easy to understand
- work with you and the people who support you if your needs change
- talk to you if you are unhappy. For example, about your home, where you live or with your care provider