Work with us
Golden Lane Housing has sound experience of working with other registered providers and housing associations to support them in managing their stock, offering a number of attractive services to manage these effectively. This might be beneficial in areas where due to geography they struggle to cover or they have a focus on general needs stock.
- tenancy sign-ups
- finding a property
- rent setting and liaison with Housing Benefit
- rent collection and arrears management
- management of repairs both day-to-day and in some cases planned maintenance
- compliance certification and management
- liaison with care providers and other customers including agreeing a service level agreement as necessary
- property inspections
- safeguarding lead
- dealing with any anti-social behaviour or other tenancy related issues
- provide easy-read materials
- 24-hour helpline for emergencies and emergency repairs.
Leasing existing services
As a specialist housing provider, we are well structured to provide an excellent service to tenants, the head landlord, local authority and other stakeholders. General needs housing providers often set up learning disability housing, however as some services require intensive housing management it often becomes challenging. There are also issues around contract management on service level agreements and management agreements, which can include managing complicated void arrangements.
We offer to lease properties and manage these services. The registered provider can retain its asset and continue to receive the rental income, allowing the service to continue and tenants to live in their properties.
If this is something you are interested in as another housing provider, please do get in contact for more information.
To address the chronic shortage of housing for people with learning disability, Golden Lane Housing’s ambition is to work with the local authorities and registered providers developing new schemes.
Golden Lane Housing can work with the registered provider and local authority to lease small units within the wider development, delivering a housing management service tailored to the client group.
If you are a housing provider and would like to find out more, Golden Lane Housing would like to hear from you.
Want to know more?
You can download our factsheets: