Work with us
Golden Lane Housing always seek to provide the right home for people with a learning disability.
We work with over 160 local authorities and more than 150 support providers across the country. For over 23 years we have been housing people with a wide range of needs. Some people only have a few hours of support a day, while others with high needs require 24-hour support.
Golden Lane Housing works in collaboration with local authorities and offers a range of housing solutions for people with a learning disability. We have a number of products that allow flexibility and choice.
- We ensure we meet regulatory requirements for specialised supported housing.
- We work closely with local Housing Benefit departments to agree rents that are reasonable and paid outside of the normal rules. This provides more financial stability and certainty that rent will be paid in full for our tenants. We liaise with the Housing Benefit department to ensure they are satisfied with the proposed rent levels.
- We work closely with local authorities to develop housing in line with the need outlined in their strategic housing requirements.
- We are experienced in managing de-registration projects from residential care to supported living.
- We have significant experience in purchasing and adapting properties via the Transforming Care fund programme.
- We partner local authorities, housing associations and registered providers who are looking for a specialist registered provider to manage their own stock.
- We offer advice and expertise; whether you want us to provide housing for a few people or have a larger project in mind, our team have the in-depth knowledge and skills to help.
- We have dedicated regional development teams that can work with you to look at current and future housing needs.
Want to know more?
You can download our factsheets: