Your Tenancy Block 1
Supporting you with your tenancy
All new tenancies will be completed through telephone calls or video calls such as Skype. All face-to-face visits have been to be cancelled because of government advice to help stop spread of coronavirus (COVID 19).
If you have recently moved into a new home your housing officer will be in contact within 14 days that is the same as 2 weeks, to see how you are doing.
Golden Lane Housing will:
- talk to you about what it means to be a tenant
- keep in contact with you and the people who support you
- give you information that is easy to understand
- work with you and the people who support you if your needs change
- talk to you if you are unhappy. For example, about your home, where you live or with your care provider
Which Tenant page
Inset Image Area