Exciting Head of Finance role available at Golden Lane Housing
April 4, 2023
As a respected and experienced HR professional, Golden Lane Housing (GLH) Director of People and Culture, Adele Currie details why applying for the Head of Finance role is a good option for those aspiring to reach the top of their profession.
Top finance professionals talk about the importance of mapping your goals in the early stages of your career. Identifying and planning every stage of one’s career journey involves making strategic and tactical decisions to achieve the goals required to meet your career aspirations.
We’re looking for an exceptional Head of Finance, someone who shares our vision for empowering our tenants and who is strategically minded with a strong finance background.
Whilst we offer a highly competitive salary we know that for many ambitious finance specialists this is one of a series of top priorities for considering a role. That’s why we’ve paid careful attention to the entire package on offer, including the learning and development potential involved.
As Head of Finance at GLH, you’ll lead a talented and passionate team, be able to broaden experience and develop skills across the finance function. Your key duties will include:
- Developing and managing a talented finance team, setting clear goals and expectations, and providing ongoing support and development
- Providing financial support and assurance across the organisation
- Collaborating with the Executive Team to develop and implement strategic initiatives
- Contributing towards developing and executing financial strategies to support the GLH’s growth plan
- Being instrumental in implementing the change and transformation programme – you will need to be comfortable with changes in systems, processes, and culture to establish the finance function and its role in the broader organisation.
Alongside this, you’ll be part of an organisation that is values driven and focused on creating a world where people with a learning disability and autistic people have a lifeline for lifetime independence.
GLH offers a supportive and inclusive working environment that enables you to learn, develop and be the best you can in a role that suits you. A finance role in an organisation like GLH will allow you to spend time on a varied portfolio of work whilst making a difference to our tenants.
If you are a finance specialist looking for an exciting new role, please contact If you are a Finance specialist looking for a new role contact Adele on firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to find out more about the role on the vacancies page.